IS YOLA FEST ALL AGES?
No, event is strictly 21+ only
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
WHAT TIME WILL THE BOX OFFICE OPEN? WHAT TIME DOES THE FESTIVAL START?
Box office – 2:00pm
Festival – 3:00pm
WILL THERE BE PARKING ON SITE?
We will offer limited, paid parking spots adjacent to the park (Spring Street) on a first come, first serve basis. Free street parking is also available nearby.
IS THERE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO THE EVENT?
Yes, the Metro’s Gold Line Chinatown Station is just a short stroll from the park!!
ARE THERE INS-AND-OUTS?
IS THERE FREE WATER?
Yes, we will have hydration stations with multiple water fountains to refill your water bottle
CAN I BRING AN EMPTY WATER BOTTLE?
Yes, empty water bottles are allowed in the festival but under no circumstances can you bring any type of glass bottle
ARE THERE SHADE TENTS?
Yes, there are shade areas throughout the park
WHAT'S THE CAMERA POLICY?
Allowed – non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
NOT Allowed – professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs)
CAN I BRING MY CHILD?
No, 21+ age limit will be strictly enforced
WILL THERE BE FIRST AID ON SITE?
Yes, we will have a medical tent
WILL THERE BE LOCKERS?
No, there will be no lockers available on site
ARE THERE SERVICES/VIEWING AREAS FOR ADA GUESTS?
Yes, we will have an ADA viewing platform
WILL THERE BE ATMS ON SITE?
Yes, ATMS will be available at various locations
WILL SET TIMES BE POSTED IN ADVANCE?
Yes, set times will be posted on the website closer to the festival date.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
Event will take place rain or shine
HOW CAN I GET PRESS CREDIENTIALS TO YOLA FEST?
If you’re a member of the press interested in attending or covering YOLA FEST, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MY ORDER IS AT WILL CALL - CAN I HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PICK IT UP?
No, the original purchaser must be present with ID for the passes to be released
IS THERE A PASS PURCHASE LIMIT?
Yes, 8 per order
ARE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE?
Yes – at checkout, you will have the option to select a layaway plan if desired. 50% (plus all ticketing service charges and fees) will be due at time of purchase, with the balance due on May 28th, 2019.
CAN MY TICKET BE SCANNED FROM MY MOBILE DEVICE?
Yes, the scanners are equipped to scan mobile passes
I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO ATTEND. CAN I GET A REFUND?
Tickets are non-refundable, sorry
I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY ORDER. WHO CAN I CONTACT?
Front Gate Customer Service:
Phone: (888) 512-SHOW
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6" (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12"x12”)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry -Hydration packs with no more than two main compartment and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10" when collapsed
- Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable !entitle, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshot
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (Includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Aerosol products/cans
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- E-liquid or E-Juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (Including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked Jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12”x12”)
- Stuffed animate or dolls